** OPEN VIEWING - SATURDAY 8TH DECEMBER 11 - 11.30am **
RE/MAX proudly present to market a 3 bed first floor apartment located at 135 Ti Neil, Gleann na Ri, Murrough, Renmore, Galway. Constructed in the 1990s, the complex is comprised of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
No. 135 is presented in excellent condition having had the kitchen and bedrooms recently redecorated and extends to c. 858 sq. ft. Living accommodation is comprised of a hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate, heated by electric storage heaters and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Secured by large iron gates and key code access to each block, the estate overlooks a large well maintained green area to the front. Ample communal parking is available in a well-managed secure estate with 24 hour monitoring. The apartment complex is well maintained by Ocean Property Management.
The apartment forms part of a well performing rental pool which can be particularly attractive to investors or alternatively the apartment can be owner occupied according to the owner\'s requirements.
Well established location which is within minutes\' walk of all local services and amenities including shops, schools, Church, hotels, playing pitches and leisure facilities. Located just 10 minutes from Galway City and adjacent to Merlin Park Hospital, GMIT and the major employment hubs east of the city including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue. It is also within walking distance to the Ballyloughane beach.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1990s
- 3 bedroom apartment.
- First floor apartment
- Located in apartment block comprised of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Presented in excellent condition having been recently redecorated.
- Kitchen and bedrooms have been upgraded.
- Extends to c. 858.2 sq. ft. / 79.8 sq. m.
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 10156111
- Electric storage heaters and double glazed windows feature throughout.
- Bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower.
- Ample communal parking.
- Secured by large iron gated with 24 hour monitoring.
- Key code access to each block.
- Large well maintained green areas in estate.
- Part of an excellent rental pool.
- Could also be used as owner occupier residence depending on purchasers requirements.
- Managed by Ocean Property Management.
- Management Fees are €1,950 if owner is not present and €1,450 if owner is present.
- Well established location in Renmore.
- 10 minutes from Galway City.
- Walking distance of all amenities including shops, schools, GMIT, Merlin Park and Bon Secours Hospitals, sports facilities, leisure clubs, and hotels.
- Close proximity to major employment hubs including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue.
Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.