** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2 - 3pm **
RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 2 bedroom first floor duplex apartment ideally located at 12 Caiseal Eala, Spanish Parade, Galway City. Boasting an enviable city centre location, it is within a stone's throw of the all of the amenities Galway City has to offer, including a host of eateries, bars, shops, cinema, hotels and public transport.
The apartment has been owner occupied and not previously rented long term and is presented in excellent, move in condition. The apartment extends to c. 830 sq. ft. and is spread over 3 floors. The first floor is comprised of an entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room. The second floor is comprised of a landing, bedroom 1 and bathroom. The third floor is comprised of a landing, bedroom 2 and en-suite. There is also the convenience of an attic in the apartment.
The property is certified with a D2 BER Certificate and heated by modern electric storage heaters. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
This property would prove to be an ideal city centre home or as a gilt edged investment property with a guaranteed return due to its location in the heart of Galway City. Viewing is highly recommended.
The apartment’s desirable location is just a stone's throw from the cobbled streets of the city with its shops, bars, restaurants and hotels. Some of Galway City's famous landmarks in close proximity include Palas cinema and Galway museum directly across from the property and The Spanish Arch, The Long Walk and the River Corrib located just behind. Galway Cathedral, Salthill Village and Promenade with its beautiful beaches is a short stroll away.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 2 bedroom first floor duplex apartment
- Secure access to apartment complex
- Located in the heart of Galway City Centre
- Within a stones throw of all amenities Galway city has to offer
- Owner occupier residence – has not been previously rented long term
- Contents are included with the sale
- Extends to c. 77.1 sq. m. / 830 sq. ft.
- Living accommodation spread over 3 floors
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- D2 BER on BER No: 105560270
- Modern electric storage heaters
- Double glazed windows
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances
- French balcony in living area
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom features en-suite with shower
- Main bathroom features large shower
- Mix of carpet and tile floors
- 1 minute to bus stops and walking distance to main bus & train stations
- Ideal city centre home or gilt edged investment
- Beside Palas Cinema and Galway Museum
- Spanish Arch, The Long Walk and River Corrib directly in front of the apartment complex
- Walking distance to Salthill and the Promenade
- 5 minutes from Eyre Square
Entrance Hall: 2.41m x 2.65m
Kitchen/Living Room: 4.64m x 4.22m
Landing: 3.23m x 2.34m
Bedroom 1: 2.63m x 4.19m
Bathroom: 1.87m x 1.66m
Landing: 1.78m x 2.74m
Bedroom 2 (master): 3.75m x 4.22m
En-suite: 2.17m x 1.29m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.