RE/MAX present to market a well-maintained 2-bedroom terraced apartment located in the sought-after estate of Oranbay Apartments, Oranhill, Oranmore, Co. Galway. Situated on the ground floor, with a private patio and its own storage shed. All amenities are on the doorstep of this property, from restaurants, shops, sporting fields, sailing club and golf club.
No. 9, Oranbay, Oranhill is a mid-terrace, 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment in Galway’s desirable commuter town of Oranmore. The property is in good condition but requires some cosmetic work and is still fully-functioning and move in ready. The home features include natural gas heating, click timber, carpet and tile flooring.
The bright and spacious 645 sq. foot apartment has an open floor plan and is well laid out. Some tempting features are included such as double doors and a fitted kitchen. The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living / kitchen room leading to a patio area and main bathroom. The first double bedroom and en-suite second double bedroom. There is communal parking in the front of the apartment as well as a communal green area.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate and has natural gas heating.
All amenities are available in Oranmore, including shops, supermarkets, hotels, pubs, Churches, schools, creches etc. It is a 2-minute drive to the M6 Galway to Dublin motorway and Briarhill Shopping Centre, Galway City is only a 10-minute drive away.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 2-bedroom mid-terraced apartment
- Built in 2005
- Located in sought after Oranmore
- Quiet and well-maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere
- Presented in move-in condition
- Spacious Property
- Extends to 645 sq. ft / 60 sq. m.
- C2 on BER - BER No. 112691670
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Double doors and fitted kitchen
- French doors to patio area
- 1x main bathroom & 1x en-suite
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite features power shower
- Main Bath features bath with hose over bath
- Mix of carpet, tile and timber flooring
- Communal Parking
- Excellent for first time buyers, families, or investors alike
- Well Maintained estate with wonderful family friendly atmosphere
- Close proximity to all amenities including, shops, schools, church and sports pitches
- Short Drive to GMIT, NUIG and Bon Secours Hospital
- Serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann, which runs frequently throughout the day.
2m x 1.25m
Kitchen / Living Room
4m x 5.3m
2.8m x 1.8m
3.7m x 2.8m
1.1m x 2.3m
0.81m x 1m
3.1m x 1m
To front of apartment
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.