RE/MAX present to market a 4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 89 River Oaks, Claregalway, Co. Galway, a quiet cul-de-sac situated in the centre of Claregalway Village.
The property is presented in excellent condition having been well maintained by the current owners. Extending to c. 1,108 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, hotpress, 4 bedrooms €" master of which features an en-suite and the main bathroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove with feature marble surround in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout. External walls recently pumped with Eco Bead insulation and attic fully insulated.
To the rear of the property is a South facing garden with wide gated side access, lawn, patio area and timber garden shed. There is a newly tarmacked driveway to the front with private off-street parking for 4 cars. Additional on street parking is also available.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for first time buyers, as a family home with a larger green area to the front or as an investment property due to its central location in Claregalway village.
River Oaks is a well maintained, established estate in the centre of Claregalway village with a great family friendly atmosphere throughout. The property is situated in a quiet, cul-de-sac and benefits from a large communal green area to the front. Claregalway is a thriving village with an expanding population and ample amenities. Located just 20 minutes from Galway City and 15 minutes from access to the M6/M18/M17 Motorways, it is a popular choice for families, first time buyers and city workers alike. Amenities in Claregalway include primary and secondary schools, shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, cafés, hotels, leisure club, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks, post office, church, florists, dry cleaners, various sports facilities and excellent public transport links.
An extensive list of the property's features can be found below. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Call Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300 for more information.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built c. 2000
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Well maintained by the current owners
- Extends to c. 1,108 sq. ft. / 103 sq. m.
- C3 BER on BER no: 105147581
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stove with feature marble surround and hearth in the living room
- Double glazed PVC windows recently realigned and sealed
- Oak doors on ground floor
- Large bay window in living room overlooking green area to front
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Roman blinds fitted in the kitchen, patio door and all front facing rooms. Blackout roller blinds in utility and back bedrooms.
- Utility features built in storage units with washing machine & dryer and access to rear garden
- Sliding doors from dining area to rear garden
- 1x downstairs W.C., 1x en-suite and 1x main bathroom
- 2 x double bedrooms and 2 x single bedrooms on first floor
- Master bedroom features large bay window overlooking green area to front
- Master bedroom also features built in slide-robe with floor to ceiling mirror
- En-suite features power shower
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted electric shower
- Mix of tile, oak and carpet flooring
- South facing rear garden with gated side access, lawn, patio area and timber garden shed
- Newly tarmacked driveway to front with private off-street parking for 4 cars
- Additional on street parking also available
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with large, communal green area
- Well maintained estate with excellent family friendly atmosphere
- Situated in the centre of Claregalway village within walking distance of all amenities
- Amenities include supermarkets, schools, public transport, hotel, pubs, restaurants, chemists, hairdressers, leisure club, florists, petrol stations and dry cleaners.
- Buses run hourly throughout the day €" Burkes Bus & Bus Eireann services
- 20 minutes from Galway City
- 15 minutes from access to M6/M17/M18 motorways
Entrance Hall: 1.7m x 1.8m
Inner hall: 3.3m x 0.9m
Living Room: 3.8m x 5m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.8m x 3.6m
Utility: 2.9m x 1.5m
W.C.: 1.5m x 0.8m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4m x 3.1m
En-suite: 2.2m x 1.8m
Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 2.3m
Bedroom 3: 3m x 2.5m
Bedroom 4: 2.2m x 2.3m
Main Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.8m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.