RE/MAX present to market a 4/5 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located in Ardskeagh Beg, Ballyglunin, Cororfin, Co. Galway.
The property is in good condition but requires some cosmetic work, mainly the garden areas. Extending to c. 1,944 sq. ft., living accommodation of the ground floor consists of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility, hotpress, main bathroom, bedroom 1 and office/playroom/additional 5th bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms and Jack & Jill bathroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.51 acre site with lawns, timber shed, tarmac driveway and block built wall surrounding the site.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to develop a home in a picturesque and tranquil setting in proximity to all main routes for commuting and enjoying the benefits of country living. Located only minutes from Corofin Village which has become a popular choice for buyers, offering excellent schools, a dominant history in sport and a great sense of community. The towns of Tuam and Claregalway are only a 10 minute drive with a host of amenities including secondary schools, supermarkets, various retail shops, hotels and pubs, public parks, gyms, swimming pools, various sports facilities and golf clubs.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
M17 Motorway access: 4.9km
Galway City: 28km
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4/5 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Downstairs room could be used as office/playroom/additional 5th bedroom
- Extends to c. 1,944 sq. ft. / 180.6 sq. m.
- Presented in good condition
- Bright and spacious property
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 108731241
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel cast iron fireplace with timber surround in the living room
- Double glazed windows
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Double doors from kitchen to rear garden
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- 1/2 on ground floor and 3 on first floor
- Bedroom on ground floor features walk in wardrobe
- Master bedroom on first floor features walk in wardrobe
- Main bathroom on ground floor features bath with wall mounted shower
- Jack & Jill style bathroom on first floor with standalone electric shower
- Access to Jack & Jill bathroom from bedroom and landing
- Mix of tile and timber flooring
- 0.51 acre site
- Lawns front and back
- Concrete path around property
- Block built wall surrounding the site
- Tarmac driveway
- Commuting distance to Galway City
- 10 minutes from Tuam
- 10 minutes from Claregalway
- 5 minutes from access to M17 Motorway
- Close to all amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, train station, post office and public transport
Bedroom 2 (master):
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.