** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 20th JULY 1-2pm **
RE/MAX present to market a turnkey 2 bedroom first floor apartment centrally located at Waterfield House, Riverside, Oughterard, Galway.
Apt. 2 occupies the whole first floor with a total of just 3 apartments in the building. It is presented in excellent condition, having been modernised as an owner occupier residence in recent years. The wraparound style of this apartment combines bright, airy rooms with stunning river views. Extending to c. 780 sq. ft. living accommodation is comprised of a hallway, kitchen/dining/living room, 2 double bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite, main bathroom and hotpress.
Certified with a D1 BER Certificate, the apartment is heated by upgraded, efficient electric heaters and an electric feature fireplace in the living area.
The apartment boasts large windows in all rooms, a spacious and well laid out kitchen/dining/living room flooded with sunlight throughout the day; hollow core flooring, high ceilings, communal shed and private parking (see full list of features below).
Waterfield House is a short stroll from Oughterard village with amenities including primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, shops, pubs, restaurants, bank, petrol station, cafes and veterinary surgery. Oughterard is serviced by Bus Eireann and City Link buses which run frequently throughout the day. It is also in close proximity to a number of outdoor walking trails including “The Shrubery”, “The Golden Mile”, River Walk, New Village Wood and The Hill of Doon.
Nearby attractions include the world renowned fishing areas on Lough Corrib, the magnificent Oughterard 18 hole golf course, Knockillaree riding centre, Glengowla mines and much more in Connemara - an area of natural beauty.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a superb riverside apartment, close to all amenities. Apartments like this do not come on the market that often. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
Coming from Galway City on the Clifden Road, pass through Oughterard Village. After crossing the bridge, take an immediate right down the road by the Owenriff River. Waterfield House is on the left hand side, facing the river.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1998
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Occupies the whole of the first floor in a block of just 3 apartments
- Management fee currently €841.50. Includes block insurance
- A short stroll to the centre of Oughterard village
- Faces onto the Owenriff River
- Large picturesque windows with river views from all rooms
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Extends to c. 780 sq. ft. / 72.5 sq. m.
- D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 105200877
- Upgraded and efficient electric heaters
- Electric feature fireplace in the living area
- Double glazed windows
- Hollow core flooring
- Emergency lighting
- Spacious and well laid out kitchen/dining/living room
- Windows face predominantly South, attracting plenty of sunlight
- Ample fitted kitchen units
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features en-suite with shower
- Main bathroom features bath
- Mix of tile and pinewood flooring
- Apartment comes with 1 designated, private parking space
- Communal shed shared by 3 apartments
- Walking distance from Oughterard village
- Close proximity to primary and secondary schools
- Amenities close by include supermarkets, shops, petrol stations, bank, cafés, veterinary surgery and restaurants
- Oughterard is serviced by Bus Eireann and City Link bus services which run frequently throughout the day to Galway city and Clifden
- 30 minutes from Galway City
- 15 minutes from Moycullen
- 45 minutes from Clifden
Hallway: 1.17m x 5.21m
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room: 8.79m x 3.78m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.7m x 3.26m
En-suite: 2.05m x 1.44m
Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.28m
Main Bathroom: 2.07m x 1.64m
Hot press: 0.53m x 1.13m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.