**Open Viewing on 11th January 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:30 am**
RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a superb 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the well known area of Renmore, located at 44 Blackthorn Park.
The home is presented in excellent condition and spread over 2 floors with a total of 1,237 sq. ft. living accommodation. It is comprised of a main hallway, sitting room, kitchen / dining area, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor, are three bedrooms and the main bathroom. Two bedrooms are spacious double bedrooms, and there is one single bedroom. The main bathroom has a bathtub and shower.
The property is heated by oil fire central heating and solid fuel and is fitted with double glazed windows. The private driveway has 1 parking space, and there is additional off-street parking available.
The home is in a quiet area of Renmore, located close to the sea and city centre, perfect for leisure activities and those who work in town.
Renmore is a well-established location within minutes’ walk of all local services and amenities including shops, schools, Church, hotels, playing pitches and leisure facilities. Located just 10 minutes from Galway City and adjacent to Merlin Park Hospital, GMIT and the major employment hubs east of the city including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue. It is also only 10 minutes walking distance to Ballyloughane Beach.
For more information, or to set up a viewing, contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached.
- 2 double and 1 single bedrooms.
- The house is presented in excellent condition.
- Extends to c. 1,237 sq. ft. / 115 sq. m.
- G rating on BER Certificate No. 112810908.
- Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel fire place in sitting room.
- Double glazed windows.
- Rental Potential.
- Well established location in Renmore.
- 10 minutes from Galway City.
- Serviced by 409 Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
- Walking distance of all amenities including shops, schools, GMIT, Merlin Park and Bon Secours Hospitals, sports facilities, leisure clubs, and hotels.
- Close proximity to major employment hubs including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue.
- Possibility to convert garage for additional living space, subject to planning permission.
Main hallway: 3.45m x 1.97m
Kitchen / Dining room: 4.01m x 6.33m
Utility Room: 2.73m x 2.65m
W.C.: 1.37m x .97m
Sitting Room: 3.45m x 4.28m
Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 4.42m
Bedroom 2: 3.39m x 4.56m
Bedroom 3: 2.50m x 2.86m
Main Bathroom: 1.80m x 2.32m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.