** OPEN VIEWING - SATURDAY 20TH JULY 11 - 11.30am **
RE/MAX proudly present to market a 1 bedroom first floor apartment ideally located at 3 Spanish Parade House, 13 Merchants Road Lower, Galway. Boasting an enviable city centre location, it is within a stone's throw of the all of the amenities Galway City has to offer on the doorstep, including a host of eateries, bars, shops, cinema, hotels and public transport.
The apartment is owner occupied and has not been previously rented and presented in excellent, walk in condition with modern décor throughout. Extending to c. 540 sq. ft., living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room/kitchen/dining room, bedroom and main bathroom.
The apartment is certified with an F BER Certificate and heating with electric storage heaters. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
This property would prove to be an ideal city centre home or as a gilt edged investment property with a guaranteed return due to its location in the heart of Galway City. Viewing is highly recommended.
The apartment€TM desirable location is just a stone's throw from the cobbled streets of the city with its shops, bars, restaurants and hotels. Some of Galway City's famous landmarks in close proximity include Palas cinema and Galway museum directly across from the property and The Spanish Arch, The Long Walk and the River Corrib located just behind. Galway Cathedral, Salthill Village and Promenade with its beautiful beaches is a short stroll away.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1994
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Secure access to apartment complex
- Located in the heart of Galway City Centre
- Within a stones throw of all amenities Galway city has to offer
- Owner occupier residence €" has not been previously rented
- Contents are included with the sale
- Extends to c. 540 sq. ft. / 50.1 sq. m.
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Modern décor throughout
- F BER Certificate
- Electric storage heaters
- Double glazed windows
- Apt. is fitted with alarm
- Storage space in entrance hall
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Bedroom features built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Large bay window in living area
- On street parking available
- 1 minute to bus stops and walking distance to main bus & train stations
- Ideal city centre home or gilt edged investment
- Directly across from Palas Cinema and Galway Museum
- Spanish Arch, The Long Walk and River Corrib directly behind the complex
- Walking distance to Salthill and the Promenade
Entrance Hall: 7.31m x 1.32m
Living/Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.13m x 5.07m
Bedroom: 3.35m x 3.19m
Bathroom: 1.66m x 2.15m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.