RE/MAX proudly present to market a 5 bedroom detached property complete with a 1 bedroom apartment located at Beech Lodge, Lisheenanoran, Corrandulla, Co. Galway. This spacious detached property has built a reputation second to none operating as a successful B&B.
Due to the vendors deciding to retire, a unique opportunity presents itself to acquire a fabulous detached property in a wonderful location in close proximity to Lough Corrib, with an abundance of space to use either as a private family home, Air BnB, hostel, B&B or holiday home.
The property is presented in excellent condition having been excellently maintained by the current owners. The property extends to c. 2,000 sq. ft. with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms – master of which features en-suite and the 1 bedroom apartment comprised of a bedroom and en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The property also has a basement.
The property is certified with a D2 BER Certificate and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove with feature fireplace in the dining room. The attic is fully insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally there is a beautifully landscaped garden extending to 1.5 acres which surrounds the property. The gardens are comprised of large manicured lawns, a decking area to the rear and an array of matures trees and shrubs. The property also has the convenience of a paddock, 2 stables and a fully drained sand arena. A large floodlit driveway leading into the property provides ample private parking space.
Corrandulla is a quiet country area located 20 minutes from Galway City. Amenities close by include shops, pubs, schools, childcare facilities, petrol stations, garden centre and horse riding centre. It is 30 minutes to Ballinrobe, 10 minutes to Headford and 20 minutes to Tuam. It is ideally located close to Lough Corrib – an area renowned for its fishing culture, especially trout and salmon, cycling routes, stunning natural beauty and a haven for wildlife.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1973
- 5 bedroom detached 2 storey
- 1 bedroom self contained apartment with en-suite within the property
- Presented in excellent condition
- Extends to c. 2,000 sq. ft. / 185.8 sq. m.
- Site size extends to c. 1.5 acres
- D2 BER on BER No: 108591637
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stove with feature fireplace
- Attic is fully insulated
- Double glazed windows feature throughout
- Fully alarmed property – Phone Watch
- Basement in property – easy access to all piping and wiring
- 5 large bedrooms – 3 on ground floor and 2 on first floor
- Family bedroom on first floor comprised of 2 bedrooms
- 1x main bathroom and 4x en-suites
- All bathrooms feature showers
- Architrave coving
- Mix of tile, carpet and timber floors
- 1.5 acre landscaped site
- Large manicured lawns and an array of mature trees and shrubs
- Decking area to rear
- Paddocks, 2 stables and fully drained sand arena to rear
- Floodlit tarmac driveway leading into property
- Ample private parking for up to 20 cars
- Located in a beautiful country area
- Close to Lough Corrib – renowned for its fishing culture
- 5 minutes from Corrandulla
- 10 minutes from Headford
- 20 minutes from Galway City
- 20 minutes from Tuam
- 30 minutes from Ballinrobe
Entrance Hall: 3.69m x 3.14m
Dining Room/Living Room: 5.63m x 6.65m
Kitchen: 3.95m x 5.33m
Utility: 3.33m x 3.52m
Bedroom 1: 4.65m x 4m
En-suite: 2.04m x 2.6m
Bedroom 2: 3.31m x 3.02m
Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 4.15m
Apartment: 5.1m x 3.95m
Landing: 3.16m x 1.73m
Bedroom 4: 3.35m x 3.5m
Bedroom 5: 3.3m x 3.16m + 3.3m x 3.04m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.