RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a magnificent 8 bedroom detached house located in Ballinamona, Menlough, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. Windrush House sits on an elevated 3 acres, including landscaped gardens, paddocks, large shed and equestrian facilities. This distinctive property is designed to an exquisite finish both internally and externally.
The property was constructed in 2001, extends to 3,400 sq. ft. and is flooded with natural light. Accommodation is spread over 3 floors offering an abundance of luxury living space. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, formal dining room, games room, kitchen/casual dining area, utility, W.C and downstairs bedroom with en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is 5 bedrooms – master of which has an en-suite and main bathroom. Second floor accommodation has a large landing, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom. The property also features an attic.
The property is certified with an impressive B3 BER and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating. There is a solid fuel Hunter stove with red brick surround in the living room, a Stanley solid fuel range in the kitchen and solid fuel marble feature fireplace in the formal living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout and the attic is insulated.
Externally there is a beautifully landscaped garden both to the front and rear. The garden features manicured lawns, shrubs, flowers and a wraparound tarmac driveway providing ample parking space. To the rear is a large 60ft x 60ft shed incorporating 3 loose boxes, 4 double kennels and ample storage space.
The property is in immaculate condition and would suit anyone looking to escape to an area of pure beauty. This bright and imposing property features unique features that only an inspection would provide the full appreciation of the warm and welcoming atmosphere created within this first class home. It could be a luxury family home or alternatively has immense potential for use as a fabulous boutique style guesthouse/B&B.
Windrush House is situated just 2 minutes from Menlough Village, 25 minutes from Galway City, 20 minutes from Ballinasloe and 20 minutes from Loughrea. Amenities close to Menlough include a Credit Union, Spar, Post Office, Andy's Driving School, funeral home, Garbally National School and Menlough GAA Football Club. There are many amenities in Loughrea and Ballinasloe which include supermarkets Super Valu, Aldi, Tesco, Lidl, an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, hotels, cafes, schools, GAA pitches, public transport, Ballinasloe Golf Academy, Loughrea Golf Club, Driving Range, leisure clubs, and the M6 Business Park.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX Galway on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 8 bedroom detached property.
- Built in 2001.
- Extends to 3,400 sq. ft. / 315 sq. m.
- Luxury family home.
- Potential to be used as a guesthouse or B&B.
- Spread over 3 floors and complete with attic.
- Sits on an elevated 3 acres of landscaped gardens and paddocks to the rear.
- Panoramic views of the countryside.
- Property is not overlooked.
- Presented in immaculate, walk in condition.
- Exquisitely designed and decorated to a very high standard.
- Excellently maintained by the current owners.
- Bright property flooded with natural light.
- B3 BER Certificate.
- Double glazed UPVC windows, attic and wall insulation.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Solid fuel Hunter stove with red brick surround.
- Solid fuel Stanley range.
- Solid fuel marble feature fireplace.
- Architrave coving.
- High quality pine kitchen units with island.
- Double water filter system.
- Spacious L shaped utility with W.C and access to rear.
- Games room/family room currently used as snooker room.
- Recessed lighting in numerous rooms.
- 8 large sized bedrooms – 1 on ground floor, 5 on first floor and 2 on second floor.
- Master bedroom features en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
- Velux windows on second floor.
- Mix of ceramic tile, solid timber and carpet floors.
- Stunning landscaped site.
- Manicured lawns, shrubs, flowers and trees.
- Wraparound tarmac driveway with ample parking space and gated access.
- External security lights.
- Outdoor tap.
- Private septic tanks.
- Mains water.
- Large 60ft x 60ft shed with 3 loose boxes, 4 double kennels and ample storage space.
- Equestrian facilities.
- 2 minutes from Menlough Village.
- 25 minutes from Galway City, 20 minutes from Ballinasloe and 20 minutes from Loughrea.
- Close to all amenities including shops, schools, pubs, GAA facilities, hotels and leisure clubs.
Entrance Hall: 3.66m x 3.66m
Living Room: 5.85m x 3.96m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 7.62m x 3.35m
Formal Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.39m
Utility: 4.45m x 2.13m + 2.64m x 1.63m
W.C: 1.63m x 1.52m
Games Room: 5.49m x 4.27m
Downstairs Bedroom: 5.03m x 3.45m
En-suite: 2.49m x 2.18m
Large Landing Area
Bedroom 2 (master bedroom) 3.51m x 3.35m
En-suite: 2.1.3m x 1.47m
Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.35m
Bedroom 4: 3.41m x 3.29m
Bedroom 5: 3.51m x 3.35m
Bedroom 6: 6.05m x 5.51m
Main Bathroom 1: 2.74m x 2.24m
Bedroom 7: 5.13m x 4.22m
Bedroom 8: 5.14m x 3.62m
Main Bathroom 2: 3.13m x 1.7m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.