FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
63 THE GREEN, MOYGLARE HALL, MAYNOOTH, CO. KILDARE. W23 V6Y5
Online bidding: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/63-the-green-moyglare-hall
Award winning International REMAX Agent, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this stunning 5-bedroom semi-detached home which overlooks a manicured lush green area and this stylish home is located in a quiet cul de sac. Also, the back garden is beautifully and lovingly landscaped and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect. This magnificent property comes to the market in beautiful condition and no money needs to be spent on this opulent family home. This luxurious dwelling spans to a very spacious C.175 sqm. This home is beautifully painted, tastefully designed and immaculately presented. The colours are bright and pleasant, and this home boasts a happy, positive and very homely energy. “No. 63, The Green” is the perfect family home. Everything about this property is just gorgeous from the second this property is approached.
“No. 63, The Green” is located in the highly sought after “Moyglare Hall”. This is an exclusive development that is presented and kept to the highest possible standard.
This home is within 20 minutes walking distance from the train station in Maynooth as well as many excellent serviced bus stops and the bustling and vibrant town of Maynooth as well as University of Maynooth itself and all the superb local schools. Pedestrian access is currently open at the new entrance so it is already 15 mins to the train station, vehicle access will be opening imminently. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated. This property will generate a large amount of interest because of its close proximity to both local amenities and the M4 motorway leading to Dublin City and the west of Ireland.
VIEWINGS ARE SURE TO BE STRONG
PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING.
• All curtains included in the sale
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• All kitchen appliances included in the sale as listed under the “Kitchen” section
• Property fully alarmed
• All the sanitary ware is Villeroy & Boch
• There is a high efficiency condenser gas boiler replacing the standard boiler
• The hot water tank was also replaced with a much larger one
• The stove in the sitting room is a multi-fuel stove.
• Extra under eves storage space
• Double glazed windows
• Oak internal doors throughout property
• Central vacuum system
• Security alarm
• Smoke alarms
• Cobble lock driveway with parking for up to 3 cars
• PVC facia & soffit
• Outside lights
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Large Indian sandstone patio area
• Raised flower beds
• Steel framed side gate
• Large side entrance (Ideal for motorbike access)
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
• Property not overlooked to the front
• Property overlooks a large stunning green area
• Barna shed (3.07m x 2.48m)
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 175sqm/1883sqft
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: Built in 2007
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: West Facing
BER RATING: B2
BER NUMBER: 104254362
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas.