'Marlay Drive' is an exclusive, private and small development of only five highly prestigious homes located within walking distance of the bustling and delightful village of Celbridge.
'BDS Alliance' have insisted on using only the finest building materials and finishing to 'Marlay Drive'. Each home is carefully and lovingly designed with painstaking attention to detail using the most up to date building technologies.
These homes are ideally located within minutes walking distance from the village of Celbridge, with its schools, shops, restaurants, sporting activities, and the breath taking 'Castletown House and Estate'. Two big employment hubs, Intel and Hewlet Packard are within minutes drive from Celbridge also. The town is well serviced by a train station just outside the town at Hazelhatch. The train service is excellent, the town runs a very frequent feeder bus service and there is ample secure parking at the train station for commuters also. The town is also well serviced by Dublin Bus 67, Bus Eireann and private bus companies. Celbridge is a wonderful place to live.
There is a vibrant community here. It has a peaceful urban feel and yet is only 21 kilometres from the city centre. Celbridge is minutes drive away from, Maynooth, Leixlip, Lucan, the M50 and is located just off the N4 motorway at junction 5 and 6.
Don't miss the opportunity to acquire your dream home in a superb location with easy access to all excellent local facilities and amenities. Don't delay and book your dream home today.
REMAINING UNITS SOR SALE
• One 4-bedroom detached home spanning to C.1,750 sq/ft (163sqm) on 2 floors with C. 400 sq/ft attic/storage area.
• One bungalow (partially attached) spanning to C1620 sq/ft (150sqm)
MARLAY DRIVE SPECIFICATION
• An impressive A Energy Rating with a very high degree of insulation.
• Superb under floor heating system to ground floor, all powered by low energy air to water heat pump.
• Airtight homes with mechanical ventilation throughout for healthy living environment.
• PV roof panels for instant hot water at the lowest possible consumer cost.
• Solid multi-fuel insert stove for cosy living.
• 2.7-meter ceiling heights to ground floor areas for extra light and space.
• Fully fitted bespoke kitchen and Utility units to designer standard.
• Fully fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms included.
• Attractive ornate covings to ground floor ceilings.
• Future proof triple glazing throughout for extra insulation.
• Intruder alarm included.
• Generous electrical specification.
• Luxury solid hardwood timber doors internally.
• Floor finishes throughout included.
• Painted throughout to the highest standard to designer specification.
• High quality sanitary ware with shower screens included.
• Bathrooms, toilets and wet areas tiled to designer standard.
• External power charging point for electric cars.
• Gardens levelled and seeded.
• Attractive combination of brick and feature render maintenance free external finishes.
• Attractive decorative steel railings to front divisional boundaries.
• Peace of mind Construction Guarantee provided Certified pyrite free materials to all houses.
• Stunning homes with an excellent and a high-quality finish.
CELBRIDGE - THE PERFECT LIVING ENVIRONMENT
At 'Marlay Drive' Celbridge, the opportunity to live life to the fullest truly awaits you. This prestigious small development is situated in the heart of Celbridge town, one of Kildare's most interesting residential and heritage environments. Within the town centre, shops, supermarkets, schools and all amenities are a short walk away. Being part of a vibrant community is one of the many attractions of this exclusive residential development. With only five units finished to the highest of modern day building specifications, this is surely one of the most outstanding residential enclaves to come out onto the local market in recent years.
Excellent primary and secondary level schools are all within an easy walk serving all school going age groups. Third level education is provided at Maynooth University Campus with a student population of 10,000 annually offering a diverse academic course selection.
For those passionate about good food Celbridge and its environs offer a range of top-class restaurants, including Canteen, Michelangelo's, Da Marios, the Cliff at Lyons, The K Club and Barberstown Castle Hotel. There is also a wonderful selection of local bars offering traditional hospitality where a warm welcome always awaits.
Celbridge is perhaps best known for the famous Castletown House, Ireland's first and largest Palladian style house. Erected between 1722 and c. 1729 for William Conolly, the Speaker of the Irish House of Commons. Castletown House was designed to reflect its owner's power and to serve as a venue for political entertaining on a large scale. Now a hugely popular tourist attraction, Castletown House and grounds and demesne can be enjoyed by residents of the town with miles of tree-lined avenues and parkland walks waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
THE PROCEDURE INVOLVED HOW TO BOOK YOUR DREAM HOME
In order to book your dream home we need,
1. A €10,000 booking deposit made payable to 'Team Lorraine Mulligan'.
ACCOUNT NAME: Team Lorraine Mulligan Clients Account,
AIB, Main Street Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
REF: Property Address and Surname
SORT CODE: 93-35-03
ACCOUNT CODE: 23775186
IBAN: IE54 AIBK 9335 0321 5848 46
2. Proof of funding. (All clients must be mortgage approved and ready to go)
3. Your solicitor details
4. Details of your current address
5. Balance of a 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 21 days of date of delivery to your solicitor
6. Balance of purchase price upon completion of sale
Please contact our office directly for further information on (01) 6272770 or alternatively Lorraine Mulligan (086) 8315305 [email protected]
or Lesley Kennedy (087) 2540757 [email protected]
We would be delighted to assist you in every way possible and make buying in 'Marlay Drive' a wonderful and very exciting experience.