Advised Minimum Value: €255,000
RE/MAX present to market a superb 3 bedroom semi-detached property at 55 The Meadows, Ballybrit, Galway.
Built in the early 1990s by Connolly Construction, no. 55 has just been modernised and is in excellent, walk in condition. Viewers should know that the property is also being sold with numerous contents included.
Extending to c. 93 sq. m. (1,001.43 sq. ft.), living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area and utility. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite), main bathroom and insulated/floored attic that can be accessed via a Stira folding stairs.
The property holds an impressive C3 BER having had the attic insulated, boiler upgraded and new cylinder installed. The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler in the living room. Features among others (see below) include double glazed windows, double doors, modern kitchen units, serviced alarm system with fob feature, electric shower, new laminate and carpet flooring and architrave coving.
To the rear is a manageable sized manicured garden with South West facing aspect. A private patio takes full advantage of sunshine from midday onward. There is also a timber and log shed neatly positioned in the rear garden. To the front is a manicured lawn, parking for 1-2 cars along with ample off-street parking space.
No.55 The Meadows would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
The Meadows is a quiet, family friendly, well maintained estate. An array of amenities are in close proximity, including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, GMIT, Galway Clinic, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park, Briarhill Shopping Centre and numerous other industrial estates. The estate is serviced by 403 Bus Eireann bus which runs every 30 minutes throughout the day. It is 2 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway City Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in the 1990s by Connolly Construction.
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property.
- Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere.
- Excellent residents association (RA). RA fees only €25 per year (approx.) for upkeep & presentation of estate.
- The Meadows received the top award (Grade A) in the An Taisce Litter Awards for cleanliness and presentation.
- Extends to approx. 93 sq. m / 1,001.43 sq. ft.
- Bright property, perfectly positioned for sunlight throughout the day.
- Recently modernised and in excellent, walk in condition.
- Fully painted internally. Front door painted & sills touched up.
- New laminate and carpet flooring with 10mm underlay.
- Ceramic tiles.
- Upgraded, modern kitchen units with extra storage space.
- C3 BER on BER No: 101119642
- Boiler upgraded and serviced in the past few weeks.
- New water cylinder.
- Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler.
- Double glazed windows.
- Attic insulated and floored - potential for conversion.
- Stira folding stairs
- Alarm with fob on/off feature - serviced a short time ago.
- Alarm monitoring box present on front and back walls of property.
- Double doors in living room.
- 1 x electric shower & bath.
- Sofit/Fascia to front repaired.
- Numerous contents included (E.g. 2 x Double beds, Washing Machine, Double Oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer & Curtains).
- Additional storage/shelving beneath the stairs.
- 2 large double rooms and 1 single.
- Good length garden with private patio area.
- South West facing rear aspect, sunshine midday onward in rear garden.
- Gated, side access.
- Outdoor tap.
- Timber garden shed & additional log shed.
- Tarmac drive with parking space for 1-2 cars.
- Additional off-street parking available.
- Potential for rear extension taking advantage of South West aspect.
- 2 separate access doors to the rear garden.
- Walking distance to industrial parks - a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others.
- Walking distance to Briarhill Shopping Centre and bus stops to city centre.
- 403 Bus Eireann bus runs every 30 minutes.
Entrance Hall 4.21 x 1.79m
Living Room 4.66 x 3.67m
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.27 x 5.60m
Utility 2.07 x 1.48m
Landing 3.47 x 2.18m
Bedroom 1 (Master, Front) 3.65 x 3.10m
Bedroom 1 Ensuite 1.39 x 2.44m
Bedroom 2 (Double, Rear) 2.81 x 3.32m
Bedroom 3 (Single, Front) 2.28 x 2.41m
Main Bathroom 1.67 x 2.18m
Boiler House 1.07 x 1.63m
Timber Shed 3.04 x 1.85m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.