***Aerial footage of property available by clicking video on this advert or by copying the link to your browser - http://rem.ax/2tMwKkQ
STUNNING DETACHED, PRIVATE RESIDENCE WITH SEA VIEWS 700 METRES FROM THE SEA SHORE & SET ON OVER 1 ACRE OF MATURE LANDSCAPED GARDENS.
RE/MAX present to the market a magnificent detached residence set on over 1 acre of private landscaped gardens at Forramoyle West, Barna - regarded as one of Galway's most desirable areas to live.
Located along the Wild Atlantic Way, the property is situated just 700m from the shores of Galway Bay and 15 minutes from Galway city centre. This beautiful property extends to circa 2300 sq. ft. on a large, private 1.04 acre. Pure bliss - the mature tree lined garden is finished with natural Connemara rock and a pond in your own front garden. Forramoyle West is the perfect mix of city & country living and simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
Living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room, second family room, kitchen, dining room, utility, WC, office, bedroom 1 and a shower room. Proceeding upstairs to the first floor is a spacious landing area, 3 additional double bedrooms, 2 x ensuites and a main bathroom. The first floor is complete with numerous walk in closets, perfect for those needing additional storage space.
The property boasts a C3 BER with oil fired central heating, solid fuel feature fireplace (with back boiler) and double glazed windows throughout. The property has been well insulated incl. 90mm internal insulation board and 10 inch attic insulation.
An attractive mix of solid/softwood flooring run throughout the property with the kitchen finished in red brick, traditional wooden ceiling beams and ceramic tile flooring. Wonderful sea views are on offer, the best from the first floor of the property and a South facing bay window in the kitchen. Other features include 2 x open fireplaces, 3 x showers a South West facing garden, traditional Irish décor, kitchen island, bay windows, among numerous other features - full list below. The property is tastefully decorated with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Credit must be given to the current owners.
Outside is a tranquil landscaped South West facing garden complete with pond. This most spectacular garden has lush rolling lawns, landscaped pathways, a paved patio area, elegant mature planting throughout, a separate block built garage and parking for multiple cars. This benefits from morning, afternoon & evening sunshine.
This is an outstanding family home in a unique location between Barna Village and Furbo along the wild Atlantic Way that will quite literally take your breath away. These wonderful communities offer a host of amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants and wonderful beaches. The property also has easy access to Salthill Village and Galway city which are approximately 10kms away. If you are looking for something special, we strongly recommend viewing you will not be disappointed.
The property can be located by taking the third right past Barna village coming from Galway city and traveling 500m up this road. As the road winds right take a left into a cul de sac. The property is located on the right hand side.
Viewing strictly by appointment only. For more information contact Fergal Hynes at RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1996.
- 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
- Masonry build
- Extends to approx. 2300 sq. ft.
- 1.04 acre/0.42ha site.
- Traditional style Irish home décor
- Open to negotiation on contents
- Additional office room, 2 x living rooms.
- Bright property, perfectly positioned for sunlight throughout the day.
- In excellent, walk in condition.
- Flooring: Hardwood, softwood and ceramic tiles.
- Ceiling: Paint, timber and wooden beams.
- Walls: Mix of paint and stone walls.
- C3 BER on BER No: 109947655
- Oil Fired Central Heating and 2 x solid fuel feature fireplace.
- Back boiler.
- Double glazed windows.
- Insulation: 90mm internal insulation board, 10 inch attic insulation.
- 1 x electric shower, 3 x stand alone showers & 1 x bath.
- 1 x bathroom, 1 x shower room, 2 x ensuite, 1 x WC
- Eve access points & walk in closets for additional storage.
- 4 large double bedrooms. Walk in wardrobes/Built in wardrobes.
- The most magnificent South West facing garden with: mature trees, rolling lawn, pathways, patio area, natural rock and pond.
- Potential for extension to right of property - sewerage/water connection ready.
- Large block built garage/workshop & additional timber garden shed.
- Driveway with ample parking
- Outdoor tap.
- Mains Water
- Septic tank on site.
- Perfect mix of city/country living
- One of Galway's most sought after places to live.
- 15mins to Galway city centre, 3 mins to Barna village, 5mins to Furbo, 10mins to Salthill.
- Siliverstrand beach 5mins, Furbo beach 5mins.
- Barna wood 5mins.
- Supervalu supermarket 3mins.
Entrance Hall: 9.10m x 1.57m
Living Room: 4.25m x 4.08m
Family Room: 3.75m x 4.14m
Kitchen: 5.54m x 3.76m
Dining Room: 3.27m x 3.76m
Utility: 3.00m x 2.37m
WC: 0.88m x 3.26m
Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.78m
Shower Room: 3.61m x 1.66m
Office: 1.49m x 3.11m
Hallway: 1.02m x 4.26m
Bedroom 2 (Master): 4.10m x 3.45m
Ensuite: 1.00m x 1.78m
Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 6.45m
Bedroom 4: 4.09m x 3.81m
Ensuite: 1.64m x 2.32m
Main Bathroom: 3.01m x 2.62m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.